Study English at TIEC
The TAFE International Education Centre (TIEC) is located in a modern, state-of-the-art building less than 100 metres from Liverpool bus and train station.
TIEC has a great study environment, with students from many different countries. The Liverpool area has all the benefits of city living including easy access to public transport, shops, international foods, supermarkets, entertainment and various types of affordable accommodation.
Ten great reasons to study English at TIEC
- State-of-the-art facilities in our new building
- Small personalised classes
- Free internet and email access
- Free Student Association membership, giving you access to all TAFE services and facilities
- Our own modern library + use of any TAFE NSW library
- The Student Lounge where you can meet, relax and share meals with other students
- Expert counselling and career advice
- Exciting social events and excursions
- Easy access to public transport, shops and affordable accommodation
- Safe and friendly environment
TIEC Talkabout Newsletters
The TAFE International Education Centre is fully owned and operated by the New South Wales Government to the highest standards. The quality of our courses is guaranteed by TAFE NSW and is respected internationally.
Our Centre offers all the benefits of first class English language teaching in a quality campus environment. Dedicated and expert teachers, backed up by quality resources, help students achieve their goals for English language improvement.
Find an agent
TAFE NSW has a worldwide network of representative agents who can help you complete and submit your application to study at a TAFE NSW College.See the list at DET International »
We are a registered provider under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Our CRICOS Provider Code is 00591E. Our Provider Name is NSW Technical and Further Education Commission