Great Institute. Great People. Great Jobs.
South Western Sydney Institute currently employs over 3,800 staff in a range of areas including teaching, libraries, clerical and class support, childcare, administration and management.
SWSi (pronounced "swizie") has colleges at Bankstown, Campbelltown, Granville, Lidcombe, Liverpool, Macquarie Fields, Miller, Padstow and Wetherill Park, with additional sites at Chullora and Ingleburn, where the new Macarthur Building Industry Skills Centre (MBSIC) is located.
We are committed to the ongoing support and development of our staff with access to continuing professional development. Our teachers enjoy close links with the community and industry and teach on site and off site using the latest Industry standard facilities and equipment.
Looking for a rewarding career, your search starts here!
View and apply for current vacancies within the Institute at www.jobs.nsw.gov.au
This link also gives you direct access to relevant job information, including the position description and compulsory forms.
Applying for a job
- All applications will need to be submitted online via the above job board from 14 November 2011.
- When applying for a job it is important to clearly demonstrate how your skills, knowledge, personal qualities and experience meet the requirements of the position. This usually means addressing the Selection Criteria.
- The information obtained from your online application, the interview and other assessments, including trades/skills tests, enables the selection panel to assess the merit of applicants.
Create your user profile
- You don’t have to wait. Visit jobs.nsw now and create a user profile, including your personal contact details. This information will automatically populate a range of important fields when you are applying for a position online, making the application task simpler and easier for you.
- If you’re not sure how, there are helpful video tutorials on the jobs.nsw home page. Gain tips on how to create your user profile, how to search and how to apply for jobs.
Our recruitment process
The basic recruitment process for NSW Government positions is very similar to the majority of private sector employers:
The Information Package contains further info and details.